Wednesday 11 September 2013

Ridiculous, hilarious and downright bizarre consumer complaints

In this 21st Century technology driven world, reputations and good customer impressions are more important than ever.

Review sites are all over the internet, asking consumers for feedback; it's not at all surprising that negative reviews are putting people off from visiting restaurants, hotels and attractions.

And as a race, humans are champing at the bit to give their opinions, good, bad or ugly! Here are some of our favourite complaints from all over the internet:

  1. "Don't fall over in the bathroom, you'll be consumed by the rampant mould on the shower curtain."
  2. "Definitely not for English people, prepare to be treated like a foreigner."
  3. "No chips or salad, just greek food." - about a restaurant in Athens.
  4. "It was raining heavily, and they did not even provide umbrellas."
  5. The building was too old and the city was too noisy." - about Rome, we kid you not...
  6. "The beach was too sandy."
  7. "Topless sunbathing should be banned. My holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."
  8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled."
  9. "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners." - arghh what is with you, Spain?!
  10. "We had to queue outside with no air conditioning."
  11. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all." We have no words.
  12. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time - this should be banned."
  13. "My camping holiday was ruined by the intrusive noise of cows mooing."
And our personal favourite:

    14. "My fiancĂ© and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

No comments:

Post a Comment