Friday 21 February 2014

Spicy or Nut?

WORDS BY MICHELLE ALEXANDER

“Would you like to try some Habas Mojadas?” my friend asked me due to a snacking crave I was experiencing; although I had no idea what she was talking about, I accepted. I would have eaten anything in my hungry state so I grabbed, what looked like a crispy nut, out of the packet she handed me. I placed it into my mouth and started to chew and what I experienced was magnificence. To me, it was even better than snacking on a milky chocolate bar! The tantalising flavour, which was indulged by different spices and powdered on batter, sent me into a state of addiction. I couldn’t get enough of this heavenly snack.  I also found out, to my surprise, that they were broad beans; not nuts! Before I knew it I was researching the snack so I could get my hands on my own yummy beans. My face lit up in pure pleasure when I found out that Habas Mojado was produced by Olive Et Al. They make many more similar products! Not only do they produce scrumptious snacks but they also make nuts, olives and sauces. All of their products have a distinctive taste which makes eating simple, but delectable food, so much more exciting.

Their website not only features the products that you can buy but also have recipes for you to enjoy! You probably won’t be shopping anywhere else for mouth-watering snacks and dressings for a very long time! Visit www.olivesetal.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment